Constellation Management Group is founded upon some important guiding principles and beliefs:
- Consolidation in the retail environment is driving the need for differentiation using strong retail brands.
- New businesses must be built on clearly defined, concrete brand strategies.
- Licensing models can and should be more efficient and more streamlined.
- We invest, long term, in the success of our clients' businesses. Our compensation should be based on the level of market success our clients achieve with the retail brands we help bring to market.
At Constellation Management Group, we translate these principles into powerful licensed-brand strategies that open new doors of market opportunity for retailers and product manufacturers.
Experience, Expertise and Creativity
- Unique expertise in transferring brand equities into new product categories and the strategic subtleties required for success.
- Proprietary processes, data and market research techniques designed to create licensing success.
- Decades of experience in retailing, brand strategy and management, marketing strategy, licensing, market research, and brand merchandising across a wide range of product categories.
- Licensing expertise, including proven salesmanship and negotiating skills.
- Fresh ideas,
proven through numerous successful store brand businesses.
Licensing Track Record
- More than $1 billion in annual sales of licensed products and hundreds of deals sold,
negotiated and developed.
- Insight gained as both a licensor and licensee allows us to manage all aspects of licensing relationships to get the most for our clients.
Increased Revenues, Reduced Costs, More Profit
- Maximized value of licensed brand transfer, resulting in increased customer acceptance of the line and greater sales.
- Intense day-to-day commitment to building the business that translates into increased return
- Reduced licensing costs and superior license terms due to our in-depth licensing experience.
- Reduced legal fees in contract negotiation and drafting.
- Reduced internal time required to manage the business.
- Streamlined licensee/licensor relationship that minimizes the costs of false starts and other hurdles sometimes faced in licensing relationships.
Commitment to Success and Continuity
- Goal-driven compensation means we invest in our clients' businesses and focus on long-term relationships.
- Focused and dedicated day-to-day management of the control brand lines we develop, unencumbered by corporate pressures and distractions.
- Management continuity, regardless of changes to licensee or licensor team.